Teacher Class Description:
1. Breeonna Fiamengo is a high level, high energy teacher with classes geared toward the more serious dancer. If a student has a goal in mind such as making a competition team, becoming a professional dancer, her classes are for you.
2. Dyan Lopez is teaches classes in an individualized setting. Dyan hones in on the individual student and their needs. She works each student at their own level within her class. She is positive, energetic, and informative leaving the students with motivation, confidence and encouragement to be their personal best. Dyan is the studios foundation teacher giving the students at Elite their proper foundation so they can progress to the higher level classes. Dyan is available for private instruction, choreography for solos, duets, trios, in all styles including cheer, song and choreo, is a judge for dance competitions, and master teacher in tap, jazz, hip hop, lyrical, and musical theatre.
3. Andrew Rincon is a nice blend of strict and fun. His choreography is fun yet challenging. He is cutting edge and makes the experience for a the student a positive one. His jazz funk is a sassy funky feel type of class, is an open class and all are welcome. His contemporary and lyrical class take a ballet foundation and are more difficult. Andrew runs the Senior performance and senior Elite Competition teams.
4. Emily Andrews is new to Elite. She is an LA dancer and is very cutting edge. She teaches contemporary and is in charge of the Electric Youth competition and performance teams. Her work is hard and requires a ballet foundation. She is available for private instruction and choreography.
5.Michelle May uses a graded system with her amazing rhythm tap warm ups and across the floor. As an award winning choreographer and tap dancer Michelle brings a new style and life to tap using her contemporary and hip hop training. She is a high energy tap teacher and is teaching her students drills, triplets and fast rhythms in hopes of making the next award winning tap dancer.
6.Karine Newborn specializes in alignments, details, technique and stage performance. She understands dance is an art not a sport and works hard to keep it that way. She believes in correcting (not criticizing) students from the beginning so no bad habits are formed and she is also a strong believer in learning well and working hard while having fun, making sure she keeps the energy of her classes positive, loving and supportive. She is very hands on and works closely with all children to get the best out of all of them, making sure everyone knows and understand the basic and how to do things correctly.When teaching ballet she teaches French ballet technique (Paris Opera) and always starts class with a floor barre, working on correct turn out and alignment. Karine is available for private instruction in ballet, pointe work, alignment/placement/turn out/stretch, audition preparation and choreography from solos to group numbers in Ballet, contemporary ballet, Contemporary Jazz, Jazz, Lyrical, voice and musical theater.
7. Ruth Fentroy is a seasoned classical ballet teacher and dancer. She is strict and detailed oriented in her style of teaching.
8. Alyssa Brianne Joscelyn has 17 years of experience in Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Contemporary and more. She a long list of honors including Soul Fresh Fam Core, World of Dance, Dancers Paradise Collaborations, and Miss Dance San Pedro.